30+ best love Shayri in English images
Love is such a beautiful feeling. often lovers represent their feeling of love with the help of shayri. and also there are many famous lovers in the world who died for each other like Romeo and Juliet. If we talk about India, there are many famous lovers in India like Shah Jahan and Mumtaz. Shah Jahan builds taj mahal for the memory of Mumtaz. this is the page where you can get images about the love shayri in English, love shayri in Hindi, love shayri in Hindi for girlfriend, true love shayri, love shayri images, love shayri pic, love shayri in Urdu, love shayri in Gujarati, love shayri wallpaper, love shayri status, love shayri romantic in Hindi, love shayri in Hindi for boyfriend, love shayri quotes, love shayri images, love shayri for gf, love shayri good night, love shayri for bf, etc.this all types of images are given to this site.
Love shayri images :
1.Tu shaq na kar mere jazbato pe...
This broken heart shayri tells that you don't judge me because you are the most important person in my life.
2.Kabhi udaas ho jayo...
This shayri tells feeling about one lover broken heart that if anytime you(her/girlfriend) are disappointed then tell me so I can give you my heart because you would like to play with other's feelings.
3. Jab bhi Dekhta hu tumhe...
This shayri is for lovers that show that whenever I see you I feel that my all day and night will become new...and I want to see you every day in my whole life.
4. Kon kaheta hai taj mahel...
This is one type of funny shayri that tells me that who told me that I have no money for making taj mahal, I have enough money to make it but I have not Mumtaz(girlfriend) for love.
5.Tera saath hai toh mujhe kya kami hai...
This image told about female lovers smile that if there are you give support for a lifetime then nothing I want and keep smiling like this because I like your smiles a lot.
6.Nazar chahti hai deedar karna...
In this photo, it is said that I want to see you like this for whole life and I want to love you for whole life but there are not benefit to talk like this because loneliness is in my destiny.
7.Nigaho mein aur koi pyaar ke kabil na rahe...
This photo is said that the moon has no value in my life after entering you in my life because of you and only you who I like the most in my life.
8. Mile to hazaron log the zindagi me...
This image is also for broken hearts, it is said that thousands of peoples I mee in my life but that person will differ from others who are not in my destiny.
9. Na koi kisi se door hota hai...
10. Na ruthna Humse hum mar jayenge...
Shayri in this photo is Hindi song Which is Ek-galti.
11.Tum ho shubh sham ki tarah...
12.Uski Chahat se ikrar na karte...
13.Humse zyada koi bechein kya hoga...
14.Bin aapke kuchh bhi achha nahi lagta...
15.Maine khuda se ek dua mangi...
16.Soch milni chahiye...
17.Dil toot gaya to ab...
18. Na koi kisi se door hota hai na...
19. Aye barish zara tham ke baras...
20. Chandni chand se hoti hai...
21.Dil ke mamlat se anjan to na tha...
22.Raat ki tanhayi me to...
23.Tujhe dekhe bina teri tasveer bana sakta hoon...
24. Musakan ban jata hai koi...
25. Kitni khoobsurat ho tum...
26.Chhoti si hai zindgi khusi se jiyo...
27. Tuta hua dil kisi ke kam nahi aata...
28. Kitna khubsurat banaya hai khuda ne tujhe...
29.Udas na hona hum aap ke sath hai...
30. Marne ki baat na karna...
- Get more images like good night wishing image with Quotes































0 Reviews:
Post Your Review